We’ve been working on the old Ariel again. It’s been a while… We were a bit stuck with the wheels, we couldn’t find any to fit the frame and when we finally did, we couldn’t find axles. We finally found them at Acme Stainless in the UK. Time to ghet some work done.


 The new rear axle seemed to fit fine

However the front axle did not. We had some work to do.

Categories: Ariel

Comments are closed.

Twitter updates

No public Twitter messages.

Sponsors

  • Cheap reliable web hosting from WebHostingHub.com.
  • Domain name search and availability check by PCNames.com.
  • Website and logo design contests at DesignContest.com.
  • com.